1Life BV is located at Pottenbrug 3 box 212, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium, with company number 0700.254.183 and is responsible for this website https://yasminafadli.com. 1Life BV is also responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Pottenbrug 3 box 212
2000 Antwerp – Belgium
tel.: +32 476 979 919
Personal data we process
1Life BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- Other personal data you actively proved, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and/or by phone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internetbrowser and device type
- Bank account number, bank account details and/or credit card details
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
1Life BV processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you. This information is not provided to third parties and is only intended for market research purposes.
- Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
- Company details
- Data on how you do business offline and online
- For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
1Life BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call and/or email you if this is necessary to be able to execute our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- 1Life BV analyzes your behavior on this website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- 1Life BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for the tax return
Automated Decision Making
1Life BV does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of 1Life). 1Life BV uses the following computer programs or systems:
Aweber: E-mailmarketing system to keep those involved informed about the latest activities of 1Life BV
Mollie: Payment system, where payments for products and/or services are managed and handled
1Life Academy: Learning environment where all those involved create a profile and from which the person involved gets access rights. Based on these rights different trainings and workshops are made accessible.
How long doe we keep personal data
1Life BV does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Aweber: Your contact details are saved until you decide that you want to be unsubscribed
Mollie: The data is kept for 10 years, for administrative purposes. After that, they are removed from the system.
1Life Academy: The profiles can remain for a long time, access to a training or workshop is 365 days. We periodically clean and delete all profiles of inactive users.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
1Life BV only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you want to make use of your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. 1Life BV will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. 1Life BV would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the official government agency.
How we protect personal data
1Life BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com
Get In Touch
We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Disclaimer: